Subject: [Leica] Take your Breath away Leica S2-P unboxing
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:57:33 -0500

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

a good example of the limitations of shooting video with a dSLR!
<<<

No argument from me!

tell the truth, don't you just empathise with that moment when you
open the shiny black box with red dot! A little frisson of excitment or
anticipation when you buy something new and cool?? Sigh ;-)
<<<

It didn't have a red dot :( but we had one of those moments last evening
with SWMBO's new mac mini.  Not sure I'd record the moment for posterity
though.  SWMBO asked "where's the computer?"

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Take your Breath away Leica S2-P unboxing)