Subject: [Leica] Take your Breath away Leica S2-P unboxing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 18:15:42 -0500

> Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
>

> a good example of the limitations of shooting video with a dSLR!
> <<<
>
> No argument from me!
>

> tell the truth, don't you just empathise with that moment when you
> open the shiny black box with red dot! A little frisson of excitment or
> anticipation when you buy something new and cool?? Sigh ;-)
> <<<
>
> It didn't have a red dot :( but we had one of those moments last evening
> with SWMBO's new mac mini.  Not sure I'd record the moment for posterity
> though.  SWMBO asked "where's the computer?"

For sure David Leans star is coming right out of the Hollywood sidewalk and
this guy's going to replace him.

F 1 and be their sheer perfection personified.

I cant wait to start shooting videos with my new DSLR or whatever.
Probably never shoot a still again.

If stills had sound they may have a fighting chance; but no.

Mark William Rabiner