Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 21:57:51 -0800

Sonny showed:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC

>>> Not a change, here's a look at some of the past Flowers, I've been doing
>>> it
> awhile, but Thanks!
>
> http://www.sonc.com/friday/index.html <<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,
I know you always post a Friday flower and most of them are specials!
However, to open this quite incredible collection they are amazing! Just
beautiful really. I thought I had a bunch, but more from the film days. I
used the garden as a means of relaxing and coming down from being away on
assignment for 6 weeks or longer. Just some quiet time as the flowers were a
relaxing kind of medicine. :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Friday Flowers SonC)