Subject: [Leica] C/V 50/1.1 comment?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:49:44 -0800

Stan Yoder asked:

> Anyone care to comment on this lens? Tom A likes it. Erwin seems not to
> have evaluated it. Would appreciate hearing of users' experiences.<<<<

Hi Stan,
Given what Tom Abrahamsson puts lenses through during his "real life test"
methods of shooting hundreds and hundreds of frames under all kinds of
conditions, if he likes it? I wouldn't waste my time asking for any other
opinions! WHY?

Quite simple really, Tom A. is the best of the best for assessment on any M
type lens.
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] C/V 50/1.1 comment?)