Subject: [Leica] [OT] Scanning Kodachrome help
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:08:17 +0100

I agree with Jayanand. Kodachrome is anyway notoriously hard to scan. In
general, when I scan film (as I am doing right now, just received 4 rolls of
B&W from the lab in Barcelona) I just make sure that no highlights are blown
nor shadows blacked out in the scan. A nice, dull scan is what I am after.
Any corrections are made in Lightroom or Photoshop afterwards.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu