Subject: [Leica] more on the GF-1, the finder, and a portrait of an artist
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:31:09 -0500

> Good proof reading Geoff.
>
> I never even thought about "ID" as an acronym.
> Shame on me.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

A little joke yes I'm sure the part of the rule you mentioned is when a word
like ID you find out is an acronym then explaining it would just confuse
people. As its become a word in the common vernacular.
I bet some people know what an ID is but not what "identification" is.
Papers please! Works better for me than "show me your ID".

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] more on the GF-1, the finder, and a portrait of an artist)