Subject: [Leica] New 35mm cropped
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:00:38 -0500

> Mark is using a small sensor, he appear's to be especially and vocally
> worried
> about his small sensor even as he continues to use it, but he's not out of
> work, (yet ? )...
>
> maybe that's why he's talking about "getting a big one..."
>
> Mark, what's really going on here?
>

> Steve

What's going on is I'm using a small sensor and not liking it but its what I
have for the time being.
I'm very excited about compiling the cash to move to full frame but had a
very tight year with money. Beans and rice. Sometimes just rice.
Things are looking up money wise and there is light on the end of the tunnel
on me swinging a D700 which now are down to. $2,300.
I'm not about to walk into any major concern trying to get me to hire me to
shoot something with a D200 or D40x I'd embarrass myself. The stuff I'm
doing now is in the meantime very low level.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] New 35mm cropped)