Subject: [Leica] Oatmeal revisited
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:53:57 -0600

actually I'm not thinking "What does a Louisiana boy need a rice
cooker for?"
rather, I'm thinking, "What brand? Model? Features to look for? Pros
and Cons?

(I'm a rice and grain lover
who'd love to not have to stand and stir;
often considered the rice cookers;
but also have found most
"kitchen appliances" take up space
while not actually making life in the kitchen easier)

;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com