Subject: [Leica] re : OT: a small film you might enjoy
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:53:54 -0800

What a fine Visual Gift.

Thanks so much for sharing.  I was going to fast-forward to get the essence
of the film but sat transfixed until it ended.

A marvelous contrast between man-made and natural beauty, side by side.

I watched it on my Macbook Pro 13" but will be bringing it up on the 21"
iMac tonight.

I hope this guy gets some credits and some work.  He deserves it.

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net