Subject: [Leica] 15mm Leica super wide lens f 3.5 BUILT IN FILTERS ????????????/
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:22:33 -0800

By any chance is there a crew member who has the LEICA 15mm SUPER WIDE
lens????????

If so how do you change the built in filters? The truth? I've had that lens
for a fair number of years and never ever knew it had built in filters you
could rotate inside the lens. :-(

It now has a new home in a far off land and the new owner would like to know
how to use the filters?????

Damn once again it proves I don't read the manuals! :-( :-( See what happens
when you don't read the manual, you don't know about the cool built in
surprises! :-)

OH WELL any help out there folks?
If so thank you very much.
cheers,