Subject: [Leica] Leica 400 Telyt on Nikon D700
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:06:47 +0800

Hi Luggers,
I am in Bali for the month of January, repairing our villa for the
rental season, and the internet band width is so erratic it is hard to
keep up with the LUG and frustratingly impossible to open most photos
that have been posted.
However this morning, after the evening rain, the internet is working
surprisingly well and I was able to upload two
photos taken with my leitax adapted Leica 400 Telyt on the D700.
Please see the following folder:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/400Telyt/

The first photo is of a monkey meditating on his next sortie at the
Uluwati temple in South Bali. The monkeys are very aggressive and will
steal glasses and hats (and camera bags) if you are not careful. To
get them back the temple workers bribe them with food - so the
aggressive behavior is continuously rewarded.

The second photo is of a green parrot in our friend's back yard in
Ubud - the telyt hand held on the D700.

C&C always welcome

Cheers

Howard