Subject: [Leica] 15mm Leica super wide lens f 3.5 BUILT INFILTERS????????????/
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 01:19:19 -0500

> Hi everyoe who responded a great big thank you.
> cheers,
> ted

Well Ted if your into into filter as I recall your not you're have just put
that info in the back burner and forgot about it.

I lived playing with filters mainly in black and white but now the the
digital it goes in one ear out the other.

I don't need a filter I AM a filter.

I got a 14 2.8 which you can put cut gels in the back.
 in the old days I would a cared and tired to finger it out and play with
it. In the now new days I just could care.
Maybe stick an acetate with some Chinese writing and see how they call come
out.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess) ([Leica] 15mm Leica super wide lens f 3.5 BUILT INFILTERS????????????/)