Subject: [Leica] 15mm Leica super wide lens f 3.5 BUILT INFILTERS????????????/
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:10:10 -0500

2010-01-16-01:19:19 Mark Rabiner:
> Well Ted if your into into filter as I recall your not you're have just put
> that info in the back burner and forgot about it.
>
> I lived playing with filters mainly in black and white but now the the
> digital it goes in one ear out the other.

Yep. I think the built-in filter turret for that 15 has two for the B&W
people (yellow and orange) and something for the color people (some kind
of bluish make-tungsten-daylightish) filter. No yellow-green, though.

 -J

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 15mm Leica super wide lens f 3.5 BUILT INFILTERS????????????/)