Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: Los Reyes Magos
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:41:23 +0100

With this set, I begin my 10th year of posting weekly pictures. The first
week of 2010 is heavily centred on the seaside, both strolls on the beach
and the arrival of the Three Kings in the harbour of El Campello. It is all
here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=331

In terms of equipment, this is probably my most varied set in a long time.
To produce these 17 pictures, I used 4 different cameras, both film and
digital.

As always, comments and critique are warmly welcomed and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu