Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: Los Reyes Magos
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:04:09 +0430

Nathan - I thought the most interesting photo was "Lonely Girl on a
Windswept Beach".  The placement of the girl in the left third of the
picture, her stance, the breaking waves, but most of all, her hair,
blown by the wind, creates the atmosphere .......... of a chilly beach
in winter ........ utterly believable.

Hugh