Subject: [Leica] Collapsible 50mm Elmar and Summicron on M8 M9
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:52:46 +0100

Hi Len,

I'm glad you are fine!, happy new year and I hope continue seeing your
pictures, particularly those so nice with your beautiful Summarex!.

I've used very few these collapsible lenses on the M8, and I'll keep
careful without collapsing.

Nice to meet you again on the LUG,

Keep wel,
Cheers
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
Blog:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/

http://www.lrmusic.es

El 17/01/2010, a las 1:44, Leonard Taupier escribi?: