Subject: [Leica] Flying With Camera Gear Post 25 Dec, 2009
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:12:06 -0600

Few like that down here on the southern border, too...

Think they sign up primarily to protect the purity of the homeland
volk.  Had one BP guy tell me that if I liked "those people" enough
to visit them at home, I should just move there.

Starting to seem like a good idea.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request