Subject: [Leica] PAW 2 (ricc)
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:35:19 -0500

Ric:

I enjoyed getting this info.

In 1975 we drove from Tennessee where I taught at ETSU, to Nags Head and
the Outer Banks... where some folks still had Elizabethan accents.

Took lots of photos with my Spotmatic and Mamiyaflex 6x6.

Especially when traveling down Route 12 to Okrakoke.  Pamlico sound was
on our right... very pretty country.

Jim