Subject: [Leica] GF-1 getting trashed on Wired.com
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:50:07 -0800

I think you're being awfully hard on a very nice camera, Jan. I like
it a lot compared to, say, the Canon G9 or G10. I am not a big fan of
EVFs, even on video cameras, so I live with holding the camera at
arm's length. I don't mind. It takes some really good images.

Adam

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] GF-1 getting trashed on Wired.com)