Subject: [Leica] Still a film user
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:47:47 +0000

I think one of the funniest comedy sketches I've seen was when the usual
visit to an Indian restaurant was turned on its head in the TV program
"Goodness Gracious Me", when the "Indian" actors decided to "Go for an
English".

The line that had me in stitches was when they were ordering, and one of
them asked the waiter "What's the blandest thing on the menu?".

The whole sketch is here...

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpStoROu0XE>

I'm sure many staff in Indian restaurants could relate to the behaviour.

Steve