Subject: [Leica] [IMGs] Ventriloquism isn't dead.
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:22:55 -0500

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/4294553276/sizes/l/in/set-72157623134087795/

Not just ventriloquism, but ventriloquism on the radio -- which seemed a
curious idea even when Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy were doing it.

But May has a much filthier mouth than I ever heard Charlie have --
although I have no idea what he was like in private.

The whole set's here

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/sets/72157623134087795/

but may be of limited interest to those who haven't listened to the
radio show it's documenting.

This one has a certain energy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/4294554552/sizes/l/in/set-72157623134087795/

For them as cares about such things: M9, 50 Summilux ASPH.

Wish I'd gotten to snap a ColorChecker shot in the unfiltered stage
lights to see of a homebrewed custom color profile would help
differentiate those reds better.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Epson 7600 bulk ink)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] [IMGs] Ventriloquism isn't dead.)