Subject: [Leica] Epson 7600 bulk ink
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:52:34 -0800

A friend had his 24" wide Epson 7600 printer in storage for a couple
years and decided to simply give it to me last month (That's how I
expect to get an M9 someday, too)! Anybody have experience with
wide-format printer inks? I'm looking at the refillable 220ml
cartridges from www.inksupply.com, who say their inks are
American-made. I can't find very much online that reviews replacement
inks (i.e., not Epson) and am wondering if anyone on the list has tried any.
Thanks!
Gary

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Epson 7600 bulk ink)