Subject: [Leica] Estella is dead
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:52:06 -0500

Jean Simmons died.
"She was Estella, the mocking girl who was raised to break men?s hearts, in
David Lean?s ?Great Expectations? (1946)."
One of my favorite movies, stories, characters and characterizations.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001739/
One of my favorite actresses by far. She never stopped working and was a
legend.

I just search engined  Jean Simmons Leica and the only thing which came up
was a post I did on the LUG ten years ago.
Its odd when you search engine something and you're the thing which comes
up. Proving the mind works in ever expanding circles.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Estella is dead)