Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 44, Issue 60
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 21:25:35 -0800 (PST)

Indeed! They're everywhere!!
At the Monterey Aquarium a few weeks ago big signs around the Jelly Fish and
also the Sea Horse exhibits. "NO FLASH"
People were going up to my daughter (because she had an SLR) and asking her
how to turn off their flash (so at least a few of them cared!).
After a couple of people did this to her she would turn, point to me and
say, "He's a really good photographer. He can help you."
After a few times, I decided not to be in the same exhibit hall with her :-)
Gotta wake up pretty early to fool this old fool :-)
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com