Subject: [Leica] M8 / Digi-Cameras and dust
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:12:03 +1000

In Lightroom you can spot a single image and then synchronise that
correction (and/or other adjustments) to a number of other images.
The software is intelligent in how it selects the area to clone from so you
may not need to adjust the automatic source selction size or position at
all. Of course you can make a manual adjustment if desired.
Taking the example of  series of landscape shots with a similar orientation
you may well find that the synchronised spotting in the other frames is
perfectly suitable and does not require individual adjustment. That is where
you can save a lot of time. To check where the synchronised adjustments have
occurred you can select the spotting tool in the other images individually
if needed and see.
 Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman