Subject: [Leica] Pentax digital 110
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:24:51 -0500

Ric,
Huge at 4" wide? My Pentax 110 is only 3 7/8 inches wide, a mere 3 mm less.
In fact the volume of the new camera is about the same as the old one.

Mark,
The Pentax 110 pictures are among the clearest and sharpest of any 110
camera thanks to the very good array of non-zoom lenses. Of course by the
time you got a full set of lenses and a motor drive the kit was bigger than
a Leica IIIf. But the Leica didn't have a SLR finder. I wish 110 film was
easy to get. I would be still using mine.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Pentax digital 110)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Pentax digital 110)