Subject: [Leica] Great Moments in the History of Communism
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:16:46 -0800

When the "West" rediscovered China, they must of thought they died and went
to Heaven.
What they've been able to harvest in manpower hours, at bargain basement
prices, is probably enough to make Genghis Khan green with envy.
S.d.

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Great Moments in the History of Communism)