Subject: [Leica] Pentax digital 110
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:57:49 +0000

Interesting what you say about the Canon sureshot. One of my friends, who
was IMO the best motorsport pro shooting before he retired, bought a
sureshot purely because it was autofocus, he used it for pit shots. I have
heard of press photographers using them to get pictures of politicians
trying to skulk in the dark and only sharp because of autofocus. In fact,
until I read what you wrote there I thought the -only- reason to get a
sureshot, rather than one of the other perfectly good 35mm P&S cameras -was-
the autofocus. Here in England the small format cameras, such as 110 were
never as popular as 35mm P&S cameras such as the Olympus trip. My mum
replaced her ancient Olympus trip with the first Sureshot, you've got it,
because of autofocus...
Frank D