Subject: [Leica] OT: Black Leica, black Rolex
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 00:10:57 +0800

The Morgan chassis is made of black ash.  My sister went to school in
Malvern, UK, also where the Morgan factory is located.  Every time I visited
her I paid a visit to the factory.  After a few visits I found myself on the
Morgan Plus 8 waiting list.  In those days the wait was close to ten years
but I was fortunate enough to get my Plus 8 after just under nine years.

Humidity is a big issue in Hong Kong, and I used to keep my Morgan in one of
theses:

http://www.carcoon.co.uk/

Joseph

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Black Leica, black Rolex)