Subject: [Leica] OT: BFrom: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:45:24 -0800

But Joseph, doesn't it only take a few minutes to drive around the
island at the speed you are talking about?!!! :-)

That's what we need - stealth technology for the fast cars...

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from joseph at yao.com (joseph at yao.com) ([Leica] OT: BFrom: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>)