Subject: [Leica] OT: Yawn
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:25:17 -0500

I get the New York Times every morning and most best-sellers downloaded to
my Kindle as they are published.  It's very easy to read - while on the
treadmill, waiting in the car, at the breakfast table, in bed at night.
 These cold nights in my unheated farmhouse, I can read the Kindle with my
hands under the covers.  Font is adjustable.  Easier on the eyes than
reading a paper book or newspaper.  I have way too many books in my house
and with the Kindle, I don't have to keep adding shelves.  By the way, you
do have internet access with the Kindle.  It's limited and experimental, but
you can use Google to look things up and Amazon to shop.  And you don't have
to pay for the 3G connection.

Tina