Subject: [Leica] OT: Yawn
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:56:43 -0500

No, it hooks up to wireless anytime you tell it to.  The battery doesn't
last as long when it's online so I usually leave it offline unless I'm
searching for or downloading something.  I think the black and white looks
really great so my gallery is fine.  True, it doesn't do color, but I like
seeing the photos in the New York Times in B&W anyway ;-)

I can certainly see the attraction for the iPad, but I still don't have an
iPhone because you have to pay extra by the month.  My husband is really,
really frugal (cheap!)

Tina