Subject: [Leica] O.T. Need some info on old roll film adapters
From: rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:52:21 -0500

I still have my old Kodak No. 2A Brownie box camera sitting right in front
of me on a shelf, with a notice taped to the back that says "Eastman Kodak
Co. will not manufacture Verichrome-pan film in this size after 1974".  And
I'm still pissed.  When I wrote Kodak a letter back then all I got was an
Instamatic brochure.  I learned a great deal of what little I know about
photography with that camera.

Richard