Subject: [Leica] OT: Yawn
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:16:13 -0800

I've been a Mac user since spring of 1984 (yes, one of the Mac 128's
with all the signatures inside) but I too will pass on this.

I was hoping for netbook functionality with a Mac OS. This has
neither. In Canada wireless data plans are ridiculous, so an enhanced
iphone holds no appeal. The Macbook Air has/had too little
connectivity to appeal to me, and this is worse.

I have had an Asus netbook for a year and a half with their flavour
of Linux, but I would really like something that can handle
Lightroom, so I might set up Windows on the netbook; I've been
holding off pending what Apple brought out. My favourite laptop to
date was the 12" Powerbook, but that's getting too old now but it
still suits me better than the ipad.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design