Subject: [Leica] How low can you go?
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:05:35 -0800 (PST)

Peter,
When I got the M8 I thought there was a bit of a "kick". Though I didn't
really test it as you did, I believe it may play a role in what you're
experiencing.
I would offer 3 suggestions; 1 expensive, 2 not so. All would help by
themselves and more so combined:
1. Get the shutter upgrade done to the "quieter" shutter. When I did there
was a discernible reduction in the "kick".
2. Get a Thumbs Up devices that slip into the flash shoe. Adds leverage when
holding and definitely helps steady the camera.
3. Get the M Grip for the M8/9. With the Thumbs Up, there is a big
difference.
Good luck,
Bob
 Bob Adler