Subject: [Leica] now processing time
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:48:20 -0500

Geoff wrote:

'the success of the M9 is what will make possible the continuing health of
Leica Camera AG and any future
developments at all.'

Right-o, Geoff! Five years ago I bought a few shares of Leica Camera AG,
they then reverse split, I sold a portion, shares tanked to as low as
2.60Euros, bought some more to "average down", avg cost E5.07. Since
09-09-09 the shares have slowly but steadily risen and closed in Frankfurt
yesterday at E7.45!

Hu Nu? Er, who knew? Maybe I can even afford an M9. If I wish to can the
M8.2

Seth