Subject: [Leica] IMG: Visit to Country House & Lunch
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:49:19 -0600

Hugh, I completely agree with Nathan.  And I too really appreciate
your postings - I have learned a lot on the LUG over the past ten
years, not just about photography but about many other places in this
wide, wide world.

Unfortunately, the recent photos from Nathan in Spain and Howard in
Bali have me wondering yet again what I am still doing in Oklahoma.

;-)

--Bob

==On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: Visit to Country House & Lunch)