Subject: [Leica] IMG: Weston Beach and This Week's Blog
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:22:05 -0800 (PST)

Spent the day down the coast on Friday. Not as nice weather as last week but
toward the end of the day the negative low tide treasures at Weston Beach
began to glow. First 6 photos are from this Friday:
http://www.rgaphoto/coastal
I seem to be totally captivated by the colors on this beach this winter.
Perhaps because we've had so many nice overcast days and negative low tides
on the Fridays I can get away. I feel very lucky!
Also, some walking around photos on the blog:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/blog

I hope you enjoy.
Best,
Bob