Subject: [Leica] IMG: Weston Beach and This Week's Blog
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, first link should be
http://www.rgaphoto.com/coastal

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com

________________________________
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa at yahoo.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 11:22:05 PM

Spent the day down the coast on Friday. Not as nice weather as last week but
toward the end of the day the negative low tide treasures at Weston Beach
began to glow. First 6 photos are from this Friday:
http://www.rgaphoto/coastal
I seem to be totally captivated by the colors on this beach this winter.
Perhaps because we've had so many nice overcast days and negative low tides
on the Fridays I can get away. I feel very lucky!
Also, some walking around photos on the blog:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/blog

I hope you enjoy.
Best,
Bob