Subject: [Leica] OT: Yawn
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 08:50:36 -0500

The current iPhone has gen-u-wine right-from-the-satellites GPS and will
allow practically step-by-step navigational tracking of your movements, if
that's what you want. Also takes an app from Garmin that turns it into a
portable car-type GPS.

So far it hasn't helped me decide what I want to be when I grow up, though.

?howard