Subject: [Leica] OT: Yawn
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 06:51:11 -0500

> Does anyone REALLY miss the camera? I've heard all this whining about
> no camera but I can't think of why I'd really want one unless it were
> for video conferencing which I don't do anyway.
>
> The $500 price point was vital.
>
> Adam

I have a camera built into my camera .
When ever I want to take a picture; I use my camera.
With I always have with me. One kind or another. Usually a small DSLR but as
of late not such a small one.
There was 80 cell phones to choose from at the T-Mobile when I bought one
only one came without a camera. That was the one I bought and have been
using for a few years now. Its red.
I hope in the coming year when I get an iphone like thing I'll be able to
get one without a camera. What I want is GPS. Not the fake one based on
goggle maps and antenna frequencies but a real one built into my iphone like
thing. So I know exactly where the hell I am at all times. Where I'm  going.
And how to get there. Also what I want to be when I grow up.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] OT: Yawn)
Reply from simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun) ([Leica] OT: Yawn)