Subject: [Leica] old IMGs: Northern India 1988
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 21:04:49 -0600

On 1/30/2010 6:25 PM, Oliver Bryk wrote:
> In 1988 I traveled in northern India for several weeks. Pictures from this
> trip are at  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/88NorthernIndia/  . I
> think I had a user M3 at that time.
>
> Cs&Cs cheerfully considered.
> Oliver

Oliver,

These are very involving images.  I wouldn't worry too much about color
casts since these can easily be corrected in Photoshop, or Photokit
Color which has an RSA balancer.  The latter works about half the time.
For the b&w conversions, you might want to consider Alien Skin Exposure
2.  I know that anything you can do in Exposure 2 can be done in PS, but
I like to instantly switch to the different "film stocks".  Same with
color.  Sometimes I like Agfa color, sometimes even Velvia - heresy I
know but fun to work with.  It doesn't take much to amuse a snowed-in
photographer.  Whatever, you captured the scene which is the main thing.

Ken