Subject: [Leica] IMG: Visit to Country House & Lunch
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:33:12 +0430

Philippe - you are very kind.  Yes, it is fun to be part of a
different way of life, with some things, however, it is difficult to
traverse, like "time", there does not seem to be a system of
appointments, for arrival, or doing something, by a certain time.

All in a day

Hugh

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Visit to Country House & Lunch)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Visit to Country House & Lunch)