Subject: [Leica] IMG: Visit to Country House & Lunch
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:50:58 +0100

Hugh, once again thank you.

Photography is many-fold;
yours bring real time information, faster than at the apex of Time
Life did, and are for me at least, extremely valuable.
I don't look at the specs, I don't bother about the gear, and I look,
I look at wonderful people - I wouldn't dare to say such as I :-)
and I tell myself we, I, must really respect their culture and
traditions.

Maybe you're not aware of it, but I think you are giving us a great
lesson in photography,
so keep posting and documenting,
  this is kind of 'your assignment' I guess.

Thanks for it all.

Amiti?s de Metz where you are welcome whenever there's a break in your
work.
Philippe

Le 30 janv. 10 ? 15:15, Hugh Thompson a ?crit :