Subject: [Leica] IMG: Not the usual NOLA wedding - rain and cold
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 01:20:29 -0500

> Thanks Philippe.
>
> I'm batting 2 out of 4 Lugger weddings so far, not too bad. We could always
> use some more.
>
> Chris
> WHOUX DAT

I shot one Lugger's wedding Jim Bricks, his daughters.
When the sync went dicey on my 80mm f2.8 CF Planar T* I borrowed the Brides.
She had a CFE.
Jim's 80 Planar was at home. As was half the peoples in the wedding party I
think.
The pressure as on as a LOT of people there went to Brooks.
And it was in Carmel. July 2001.
Jim's not been on the LUG for a few years but had been on the dozen before.
I shot Fuji pro 800 220 and used a Norman 200c non auto flash. Sometimes at
high noon.
Maybe just a little tri x pro 320. 220

I use the 80 for the formal shots the 50 Distagon for most else.
Later I gat a used 60 f3.5 CF Planar T* and I'd use that instead.
With a 100 for the formal shots or just for reach.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] IMG: Not the usual NOLA wedding - rain and cold)