Subject: [Leica] iPad keyboard
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:33:33 -0500

> There is a rumor that the iPad, running upcoming OS 3.2, will work with
> Apple's bluetooth keyboard. If this is so, it will make an excellent e-mail
> and communications tool as well as a good photo display device. Any
> information?
> Larry Z

Its being called an  iPod Touch on Steroids.
The ones they are selling us this year are dumbed down versions of the ones
they want us to trade them in for next year which proably already exist as
working prototypes. Sorry to be cynical. And I am very pro apple but that's
how they do things.
I have an ipod with the tiny screen.  Its obvious the screen should have
been vertical and not horizontal in the first place.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner