Subject: [Leica] Tuesday tulip
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:11:37 -0800 (PST)

Very amusing, Larry Z!

Back in Miyazaki, Japan, my home, it is about 20 degrees C.  I planted about
90 tulip bulbs last November, and I bet the force that through the green
fuse drives the flower is making a push there right now.  However, I'm now
in the frozen wastes of North East England visiting family and working
through a little research leave. Here the snowdrops are barely showing their
green tips.

 Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Tuesday tulip)