Subject: [Leica] hasselblad wants to be more like us, announces HOG
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 10:42:03 -0500 (EST)

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

Hasselblad announces the formation of a Hasselblad Owners Group where people
can interact and "share their photography with the world". They're launching
it in conjunction with a series of "hands on" with the H4D-40 in nyc,
Chicago, la, san fran, seattle, Atlanta, Washington, boston philly, la,
Miami, Toronto, new York, santa anna salt lake city & calgary. Plus places
around the world.
<<<

"Hasselblad Owners" at least up to now has included owners of Imacon
products, including the DMR.  I'll be testing my 'ownership' status at some
point.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com