Subject: [Leica] A German Requiem (Brahms) in NY for Haiti
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 00:39:13 +0100

Oh to be rich, with the Concorde still flying, and able to say, I'll see
(and hear) you tonight - may be in another life.

Hope it went off well Mark - it's a wonderful requiem. I sang in Faure's
and Verdi's Requiems (Requia?) when I was at school.

I'm not particularly religious, but I love the music - the catholics
have the best choral works and the methodists have the best hymns.

Cheers
Douglas