Subject: [Leica] IMG: Image from 1912, Gear Unknown
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 08:29:26 +0100

After my father's death, I looked through the photos, going back to the
1920s in some cases (from Lublin in Poland). They have held up amazingly
well, I think because they were all made by professionals--nobody had
cameras in Poland in the 1920s. So they were properly processed and washed.
The color photos from the 1960s and 70s are completely washed out by
comparison.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain